WHAT TO WEAR: TRAVELING
Traveling by itself can be stressful, so the last thing you need to worry about is what to wear! When I travel, I want to be comfortable - but not looking like I just rolled out of bed. Traveling attire for me means a couple of things:
- Absolutely no zips or buttons on my pants (lol)
- Comfy, slip-on shoes that are easy to take on & off
- Soft, cozy materials that can keep me warm when I’m cold but can also be taken off if I’m too hot
- Practical, but cute bags to carry my things in
- I need to be wearing the comfiest bra EVER. Ain’t nobody got time for underwire or tight straps, so I usually opt for a super comfy seamless bralette!
- Hats to hide the fact that I haven’t washed my hair in 3 days (lol)
Below are some comfortable-but-cute pieces that are perfect for travel - whether you are doing it road trip style or heading to the airport to fly!
[ click the photo to shop ]