Cucumber, Dill and Feta Chicken Bowls
It’s that time of year, guys! Spring is finally in sight & we have more daylight…can I get a hallelujah?! It’s time that I start sharing some lighter, springtime meals with you guys, and this is one of my favorites!! These Cucumber, Dill and Feta Chicken Bowls are easy to throw together, and tastes great as leftovers or meal prep. If you’ve never tried the cucumber, dill and feta combination...you will soon be obsessed! It’s light, refreshing, and easy to bring to any get together or event!
Serves: 4-6 people
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 4 chicken breasts
- 4 cups of basmati or jasmine rice
- 1 large cucumber (peel, diced & deseeded)
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
1. Cook chicken whichever way you prefer. (I think it tastes best with this recipe from the grill!)
2. Once chicken is cooked, shred or dice.
3. Cook rice according to package instructions. After cooked, fluff with fork.
4. In a large bowl, combine rice, chicken, feta, diced cucumber, fresh dill and olive oil. Toss so all ingredients are combined.
5. Serve chilled. Store in refrigerator.